- Submit Copy of Passport
- Submit a copy of Undergraduate Diploma (in English or Turkish)
- Transcript of records/required scores (in English or Turkish)
- Foreign language exam results (if any)
- TOEFL (IBT 79)
- TOMER (B2)certificate (only for programs offered in Turkish
NOTE: IELTS and Duolingo are not accepted, Home Edition and other Online versions of the mentioned tests are not accepted.
Please note: Your application will not be taken into consideration by the Admission Committee
until you submit all required documents.
We will send you an acknowledgment of evaluation result within three weeks of receiving your
Follow the instructions on your Conditional Acceptance Letter by sending the deposit and reserve your seat and obtain the Official Acceptance Letter before coming to Istanbul to finalize registration.
- Cash is accepted at Deniz Bank / B building.
- Credit card is accepted at BAU Financial Office.
Visit International Office when payment is done!
Note: Paid in Cash? Verify your payment from the Financial Affairs.
Monday – Friday 9 a.m – 6 p.m
- Go to the Student Affairs office.
- Submit your original documents and payment receipts.
- Get your student account activated at registration office for international students.
- Get information about English proficiency if needed.
Check the required documents for the registration here.
The final step is for you to complete your residence permit application. Visit the International Office and a representative will assist you.
You may also check this page to find out about residence permit procedure.
Please bring along with you the following documents:
- Photocopy of your passport ID page as well as the pages with visa and entry stamps (if you require a visa to enter Turkey)
- Student certificate
- Health insurance
- 4 passport-sized photographs
- Application fee receipt (can be paid at Ziraat Bank or Tax Offices)
- Tax number from the tax office
- If you are under 18: Consent letter, birth certificate
- A colored copy of the Residence Permit application form
NOTE: You will need to visit the Immigration office on your given appointment date to submit your documents.
And you’re done!