- Submit copy of Undergraduate diploma and Transcript of records/required scores (both in English or Turkish)
- Submit copy of Masters’ degree diploma and Transcript
- Submit Copy of Passport
- Letter Of Intent
- 2 Reference Letters
- Submit a GRE (min. 154) or a GMAT (min. 500) score
- Foreign language exam results (if any)
- TOEFL (IBT 79)
- TOMER (B2) certificate (only for programs offered in Turkish)
The TOEFL IBT score is compulsary for the applicants applying for Ph.D programs in Turkish or English.
*For Ph.D applications, only TOEFL IBT English Exam score is accepted
Application deadline for the Fall semester 2019
Please note: Your application will not be taken into consideration by admission committee until you submit all required documents. We will send you an acknowledgment of evaluation result within three weeks of receiving your application
Deliver required documents to the registration office for international students BAU Beşiktaş South
Monday – Friday 9 a.m – 6 p.m
- Cash is accepted at Deniz Bank / B building.
- Credit card is accepted at BAU Financial Office.
- Direct deposit should be sent and confirmed by SWIFT report before pre-enrollment.
- Submit your receipt to international students registration office.
Visit our office when payment is done!
Note: Paid in Cash ? Verify your payment from the student affairs.
- Go back to the International Office.
- Get your student account activated at registration office for international students.
- Get information about English proficiency if needed.
The final step is for you to complete your residence permit application. Visit the International Office and a representative will assist you.
Please bring along with you the following documents:
- Photocopy of your passport ID page as well as the pages with visa and entry stamps (if you require a visa to enter Turkey)
- Student certificate
- Health insurance
- 4 passport-sized photographs
- Application fee receipt (can be paid at Ziraat Bank or Tax Offices)
- Tax number from the tax office
- If you are under 18: Consent letter, birth certificate
- A colored copy of the Residence Permit application form
NOTE: You will need to visit the Immigration office on your given appointment date to submit your documents.
And you’re done!