BAU in Numbers
- There are 9 faculties, 1 college, 1 conservatory, 1 language school, and 1 vocational school in our university. Postgraduate education is provided in 1 institute with 12 programs
- There are 204 programs in our university.
- There are 66 parts in our university.
- There are 113 departments in our university.
- There are 2,330 CO-OP Brand Collaborations.
- There are 175 CO-OP Branded Courses.
- There are 5,200 COOPER (Students Benefiting from the CO-OP Internship Opportunity).
- There are 10 EDR (Certificate Program for Skills and Talents).
- The number of undergraduate students is 18.448.
- The number of graduate students is 5.649.
- The number of associate degree students is 1.318.
- The number of international students is 5639.
- 1350 academicians lecture at our University.
- 503 administrative personnel work at our university
- There are 6 campuses in Istanbul.
- Postgraduate education is provided in 4 institutes.
- There are 2,330 CO-OP Brand Collaborations
There are 175 CO-OP Branded Courses
- There are 5,200 COOPER (Students Benefiting from the CO-OP Internship Opportunity)
- There are 10 EDR (Certificate Program for Skills and Talents)
- The number of our international partners is more than 193
- 223 Erasmus Contracted University
- 92 World Exchange Contracted University
- Bahçeşehir University Library, which is established on an 11.400-meter square field renders service with 250.000 publications, books, and electronic books.
- 7 different café and restaurant renders service on campus.
- The aim of Bahçeşehir University is to take its place on the top 500 universities list by the year 2023 when we will celebrate the 100th anniversary of our Republic.
- The total audience capacity of the conference halls is 1000.
Bahçeşehir University was given the “Superbrands of Turkey” award in 2017.
- Bahcesehir University was granted the award of the championship two times in a row in the “Education Export” category in the Awards of 500 Major Exporters of Turkey given by the Turkish Exporters Assembly within the years of 2017 and 2018.