Bahçeşehir University’s Interior Architecture and Environmental Design Department aims to educate professionals who have self-confidence, internalize universal knowledge and values, and command modern educational technologies by enriching them with international connections and the advantage of being at the center of Istanbul, a world city which has hosted a multitude of civilizations for centuries.
The basic purposes of the Interior Architecture and Environment Design undergraduate program, which aims to integrate environmental planning with aesthetics, as well as create improved authentic and economic solutions, are: To create studies in the field of interior design.
- To design authentic furniture and other interior features and create samles of them
- To create innovative new purposes for existing structures
- To preserve the interior parts of old structures which have been determined to be historical buildings
- To set standards for environmental design
- To produce these works using modern computers and educational technology
Theoretical and practical courses which are performed with students in studios are taught by rich academic staff that are professionals in their own fields and have extensive experiences in national and international fields.
For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org