Bahçeşehir University Law Faculty has been established in 2001. The aim of the legal education at the Law Faculty is to provide the graduates with the information on legal methodology and methods of interpretation besides using one foreign language as language of studying. Program language is %70 Turkish and %30 English. By this way, it is aimed to make the graduates able to deal with and solve both internal and international legal problems applying the current norms and jurisprudence and with the professional responsibility awareness.
The Faculty of Law offers the following fields of specialty in addition to required, elective, and applied courses which relate to public law and private law in order to effectively prepare students for their professional life:
- International Arbitrary – International Criminal Procedure
- International Commercial Law – Internet Crimes
- International Human Rights – Sports Law
- Theory of Rights – Law of Legal Profession
- Financial Markets and Law – Virtual Law
- Banking Law – Clinical Courses
- Competition Law – Legal English
- Consumer Law
The Faculty of Law presents conferences, panels, and seminars, and conducts research in conjunction with local and foreign experts on a national and international level through IGUL (Global Law Programs Directorate), which operates within the Faculty. These events aim to inform students and educators about the changes in laws and international law procedures.
For more info: email@example.com